Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holidays and Upcoming Travel

I guess the idea of writing a blog is to do it a bit more frequently than I have. Perhaps, more than once a month is a better idea.
We have been working hard at EcoTravel trying to fill our big trips between now and the end of the fiscal year, April 30. Cuba, Texas, and Galapagos are our big three so if you would like to join us or know of someone who might be interested, please, pass the word. Our website is http://www.ecotravel.ctaudubon.org/. If you email me, I can send out the detailed itineraries.
I have finally got all the details done on the Janaury Arkansas adventure including the menu from the gourmet chef who is joining the trip, ordered the lobsters that are being flown in from Rhode Island, the cheese selection from around the globe, and a scheduled guest appearance with a mystery guest from The Grail Bird book. Sorry, I cannot tell you who it is until I get back. It is a surprise for my travelers! Wish us luck!
I want to wish everyone a great holiday season!

No comments: